£41000.00 - £43000.00 Per year
Job specific responsibilities:
• Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
• Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
• Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
• Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
• Plumbing duties/plant room checks when required
• General Building services work when required
• Working on large mechanical equipment and air & absorption chillers
Qualifications / Experience:
• NVQ Level 3 Mechanical or equivalent
• Experience of engineering services maintenance
• Experience of electrical/plumbing duties (desirable)
• Experience with chillers, steam boilers and F-Gas
Minstrell Recruitment Limited operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability.
Please be advised, to apply for this role candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We regularly experience a high volume of applications and in such instances; we are unable to respond to each application personally. If you have not received correspondence from us within 7 days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Our reputation for excellence has been earned from our team’s passion for detail, experience & honesty.