£39000.00 Per year
The individual will be required to work a 40 hour week over 5 days/nights. The shift pattern is issued on a weekly basis but the individual may be expected to change shift at short notice (within 24 hours) should project demand require it.
For clarification, the role could involve a mix of nights (20:00-04:30) or weekday//weekends 08:00-16:30
This is a fixed term contract anticipated to last approximately 6 months from issue of order. Supporting the projects team at one or more datacentres monitoring contractor performance. Whilst acting as a competent person (CP), to manage safe project deliver in business sensitive areas, the individuals are expected to learn the sites and develop their specialist knowledge.
• Act as a contact for the appropriate project team day-to-day activities and interface between the project needs and BAU teams.
• Monitor the safe working practices of subcontractors against approved RAMS etc.
• Facilitate access to site, inductions and ensuring compliance with respect to access to and through spaces not demised to the project delivery team.
• To identify, reduce and manage and or escalate all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
• To escalate concerns with project delivery and or management by third parties to the site management team.
• To understand and familiarize one’s self with the company A-Z rules, the site rules and monitor the health and safety working conditions on each and every project and to escalate concerns to the site management team.
• To provide escorting duties in areas that are not demised to the contractor undertaking project activities to ensure BAU operations are not unduly affected, escalating concerns as necessary to the site management team.
• Provide assistance to the BAU team as necessary when project activities allow (and suitably qualified) and or provide additional escorting duties to the BAU team for other small works activities.
• To undertake other reasonable related activities as and when required.
Minstrell Recruitment Limited operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability.
Please be advised, to apply for this role candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We regularly experience a high volume of applications and in such instances; we are unable to respond to each application personally. If you have not received correspondence from us within 7 days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Our reputation for excellence has been earned from our team’s passion for detail, experience & honesty.