Minstrell Recruitment currently require a HVAC Technician based in Lincoln for an immediate start.
This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across several site locations.
You will be the first line in all maintenance throughout your allocated sites.
The purpose of this role is to carry out technical repairs and PPM’s. You will ensure that all technical and compliance paperwork is always completed and up to date.
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the laid-down Company Health and Safety policy.
• Complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid-down procedures.
• Respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary.
• Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times.
• Order spares to the laid-down procedures.
• Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the HVAC supervisor of findings, with recommendations regarding suitable replacement.
• Ensure that compliance documentation is always completed and up to date.
• Carry out surveys and complete reports as required by City management.
• Carry out minor alterations and installations within the individual’s technical competence in accordance with current specifications.
• Attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum, ideally NVQ Level 3/City and guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in electrical installation/Maintenance.
• City and Guilds 2381 17th/18th Edition.
• Ability to maintain and repair a range of electrical and mechanical equipment, e.g. fans, pumps and compressors.
• A working knowledge of the maintenance service within the FM industry is essential, with previous working knowledge of a multi-client contracted environment being desirable; and PPM and compliance background.
• Previous experience of developing client relationships would be advantageous.
• Strong PC literacy, with experience in extracting, collating and presenting performance data along with a good understanding of the CAFM.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent planning, organising, prioritisation and project management skills.
• Strong results focus, takes accountability for own performance and that of the team.
• Effective problem-solving and decision-making.
• Highly flexible and self-starting. The role will have many challenges and a flexible approach will be needed.
Reports to Title: HVAC Supervisor
Hours of Work: 40 hours / week, typically Monday – Friday (Flexibility required 24/7)
If interested please call Jade on 07399544795 for more information.
Minstrell Recruitment Limited operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability.
Please be advised, to apply for this role candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We regularly experience a high volume of applications and in such instances; we are unable to respond to each application personally. If you have not received correspondence from us within 7 days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Our reputation for excellence has been earned from our team’s passion for detail, experience & honesty.