Cheshire West and Chester
£15.50 Per hour
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE!!!
We’re currently looking for a reliable and experienced 360/Mini-Digger Operator on behalf of our client to join their workforce in the Tattenhall area of Chester.
- Must hold valid CPCS card & relevant ‘Below 10T’ plant ticket (this will be verified on application)
- Blue carded CPCS preferred
- Alternate licence (IE. NPORS) will be considered if you possess 3+ years experience
- Must be able to provide relevant checkable reference(s) on request.
- Must have solid civils experience - with exp working around utilities & services etc.
- Previous site operating experience is essential
- Must have full own PPE
Main duties will be to operate a 1.5ton Mini-Digger (Tracked Excavator) to perform groundwork related tasks as required, along with any other associated duties as instructed on site.
Start Date: Wednesday 17th April 2019
Rate of Pay: £15.50 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday, 45hrs per week
If free & interested APPLY DIRECT to Kirsty on 07931125061 / 03330 230 056 (option1, option1)
Alternatively call Scott on 07917639047
If no answer, please text your name & “Tattenhall 360” & we will return your call ASAP
If you haven’t worked for us previously, please have your card & reference contact info to hand before calling if possible.
Minstrell Recruitment Limited operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability.
Please be advised, to apply for this role candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We regularly experience a high volume of applications and in such instances; we are unable to respond to each application personally. If you have not received correspondence from us within 7 days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Our reputation for excellence has been earned from our team’s passion for detail, experience & honesty.