£45000.00 - £55000.00 Per year
Dependent on Experience
P Number: P7748
Job Title: Project Planner
Job Grade: V6
Car Entitlement: Yes
Division: Construction – Building North
Location: Bromsgrove + travel to Midlands occasionally
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
This is a permanent, full time role.
Summary of Role:
Responsible for the Planning function on small to medium size (or complexity) tenders and sites involving detailed analysis of information.
Ensuring the Programme reflects the optimum sequence to deliver the project, through an understanding of Pre-construction, construction, design and procurement programmes.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Prepare Tender/Project Programme with minimal guidance and identify critical path, float, risk and opportunity
• Identify project critical success factors for the programme and make other team members aware of these
• Collaborate with other company staff to ensure that works are planned and organized accordingly
• Challenge and verify suppliers and sub-contractors programme and methodology
• Develop with guidance Pre-construction, design and procurement programmes
• Undertake what-if scenarios and report their projected outcomes
• Independently prepare phasing, logistics and timeslices along with associated methodology/narratives as required by the tender deliverables
• Identify requirements for temporary works and liaise with temporary works coordinator
• Compile prelim books for adjudication
• Prepare (with guidance) Scaffold, temporary services and crane enquiries
• Analyse (with guidance) Scaffold, temporary services and crane enquiries
• Liaise with Estimating Team at tender stage to ensure all attendances are priced (not duplicated) and checks are made to ensure s/c’s have included for MEWP’s, craneage, lifting plant etc.
CSCS: Current CSCS desired
Qualifications: HNC or HND Level 5 desired
Professional Membership: CIOB membership desired
Relevant Experience: 5+ years in Planning role with Main Contractor
Minstrell Recruitment Limited operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability.
Please be advised, to apply for this role candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We regularly experience a high volume of applications and in such instances; we are unable to respond to each application personally. If you have not received correspondence from us within 7 days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Our reputation for excellence has been earned from our team’s passion for detail, experience & honesty.