£22000.00 - £25000.00 Per year
Dependent on experience
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Division: Facilities Management
Location: Walsgrave, Coventry Hospitals
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
This is a permanent, full time role.
Summary of Role:
To assist with day-to-day maintenance & to carry out other works for which the post holder is trained.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Carry out day to day minor repairs and inspections and assist the Maintenance Craftspersons to complete their tasks in their own area of responsibility.
• To assist during inclement weather to load the gritter, and assist with the gritting where possible in and around the roadways and footpaths.
• The post holder will be required to carry out other tasks as requested by the Supervisors and Managers.
• Able to work from steps, scaffolding and other heights.
• To assist in running the waste compactor and clinical waste system. Which will involve working alternate weekends (nominal of 5 hours, depending on work load) and providing cover for holidays and sickness for which the appropriate overtime rate will apply.
• To participate in additional training based on the specific needs of the post holder to maximise their knowledge to ensure that the service level requirements of the organisation are achieved.
• To carry out any other duties deemed to be reasonable by the Supervisor
Qualifications for P8551: Must have Dekomed and Water Legionella training
Relevant Experience: Minimum 2 years in similar position required
Minstrell Recruitment Limited operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability.
Please be advised, to apply for this role candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We regularly experience a high volume of applications and in such instances; we are unable to respond to each application personally. If you have not received correspondence from us within 7 days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Our reputation for excellence has been earned from our team’s passion for detail, experience & honesty.