£40000.00 - £45000.00 Per year
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE !!!
We currently require an independent quality inspector to start work in the Coleshill area of Birmingham. CSCS card prefereable.
Summary of Role:
The primary production support to ensure the works are carried out in compliance with required quality standards, company processes, client requirements and that the project quality objectives and targets are met.
Main responsibility will be to:-
• Complete Independent Inspections of all works completed both on and off site
• Be an active member of the quality team and promote a quality culture
• Provide support and mentor less experienced members of the project team
Terms & Responsibilities:
• To understand both company and Client production quality control requirements
• Understand what BIM is, the contextual requirement for BIM Level 2 and its connection to the Government Construction Strategy and Industrial Strategy 2025
• Provide advice to members of the project team as appropriate regarding the requirements for the project
• To develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the construction requirements for the project (with respect to quality and assurance) including specifications, drawings, and manufacturers’ requirements
• Support the Quality Manager in developing the quality, assurance, and handover systems for a project to comply with company and client requirements and in keeping this up to date as the project progresses (particularly with respect to production quality control—e.g. inspection processes)
• Assist in development of ITPs and provide appropriate support to the production team to ensure they are effectively implemented
Relevant Experience: Proven ability to support project teams to deliver right first time, actively promote a quality culture and contribute to excellence in delivery and continual improvement;
Can evidence technical expertise with respect to roads / pavements.
Highways experience is preferable but not essential
Start Date: Immediate
Rate of Pay: £40000 per year
Hours: Monday – Friday, minimum 8 hours per day
If free & interested APPLY DIRECT to Richard on 007725678687
Or get in touch via email on email@example.com
Minstrell Recruitment Limited operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability.
Please be advised, to apply for this role candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We regularly experience a high volume of applications and in such instances; we are unable to respond to each application personally. If you have not received correspondence from us within 7 days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Our reputation for excellence has been earned from our team’s passion for detail, experience & honesty.