£120.00 - £160.00 Per day
TITLE: EXPERIENCED CRADLE RIGGER
REPORTS TO: The Foreman (Company Directors)
BASED AT: GREATER LONDON CRADLES LTD, Greenford, London
JOB PURPOSE: As an experienced rigger on temporary suspended access cradles, you are required to erect/dismantle/shift cradles on site as part of a team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. To be part of a motivated project/site team, including customers and fellow GLC employees.
2. Understanding and co-operating in all Health and Safety matters on site. Ensuring that safety is the number one priority.
3. Support fellow members of your team – the supervisor, foreman, chargehand and customer in managing the cradle erection/dismantling/shifting process.
4. Problem solving, improvising and using own initiative.
5. Making sure your timekeeping and punctuality are kept to a high standard.
6. PPE/Hand Tools/Tool Boxes are kept in good working order. Regular checks made and your supervisor told of any issues arising from these checks.
7. Passing your knowledge of cradles on to others in the team (e.g. labourers).
8. Loading and unloading equipment and driving the van to and from site.
9. Keeping the van you are responsible for (driving) in good upkeep, inside and out, diesel in tank, air in tyres, etc.
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) OR
CSCS Accreditation A or B
• Experience in driving a 3.5-ton van
• Good level of fitness
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY:
• An 8-hour day from Monday to Friday generally working in the London area from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm (hours may vary at management’s discretion). 40-hour week plus overtime paid and some weekends required at a higher pay rate.
• From £120 -160 per day depending on skills and experience.
• Relevant training courses paid for, pension scheme and holiday pay.
For more information and to apply visit contact John on 07769 110 373
Minstrell Recruitment Limited operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability.
Please be advised, to apply for this role candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We regularly experience a high volume of applications and in such instances; we are unable to respond to each application personally. If you have not received correspondence from us within 7 days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Our reputation for excellence has been earned from our team’s passion for detail, experience & honesty.